Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Junghyun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Human and ecological risk assessment 2016 v.22 no.6 pp. 1312-1322
- boats; control methods; environmental monitoring; maintenance and repair; manufacturing; motorcycles; occupational exposure; risk; risk assessment; styrene; working conditions; Korean Peninsula
- ... Data from the Workplace Environmental Monitoring Program was used to evaluate the concentrations and risk of occupational exposure to styrene in different industries to identify which industries should be prioritized for styrene exposure management. Risk assessments were conducted for the five industries with several workplaces that mostly use styrene: motor vehicle and motorcycle maintenance and ...
- Lee, Junghyun, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2016 v.213 pp. 913-921
- agonists; benzo(a)pyrene; binding capacity; hydrophobicity; industrialization; lakes; plastics; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; polystyrenes; sediments; streams; styrene; toxicity; Korean Peninsula
- ... Effect-directed analysis (EDA) was performed to identify the major aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) agonists in sediments collected from a highly industrialized area (Lake Shihwa, Korea). Great AhR-mediated potencies were found in fractions containing aromatic compounds with log Kow values of 5–8, and relatively great concentrations of styrene oligomers (SOs) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (P ...