Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: cheon?
- Lee, Sang-Choon, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of antimicrobial agents 2016 v.48 no.3 pp. 247-258
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis; acetolactate synthase; active sites; binding sites; drugs; growth retardation; herbicides; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobicity; in vivo studies; inhibitory concentration 50; isoniazid; minimum inhibitory concentration; molecular models; multiple drug resistance; rifampicin; screening; tuberculosis
- ... Mycobacterium tuberculosis acetohydroxyacid synthase (MTB-AHAS) has been suggested as a crucial target for antibacterial agents. High-throughput screening of a chemical library was performed to identify potent new inhibitors of MTB-AHAS. Among the 6800 tested compounds, 15 were identified as potent inhibitors, exhibiting >80–90% inhibition of in vitro MTB-AHAS activity at a fixed concentration of ...
- Lee, Sang-Choon, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Process biochemistry 2016 v.51 no.1 pp. 24-33
- Citrus; Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. citri; antibiotics; bacteria; berberine; cell division; crops; drug resistance; drugs; fruit drop; fruit quality; guanosinetriphosphatase; infectious diseases; inhibitory concentration 50; oligonucleotides; plant pathogens; single-stranded DNA; systematic evolution of ligands by exponential enrichment
- ... Citrus canker caused by Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. citri (X. axonopodis) is a plant pathogenic bacterial disease infectious to citrus crops, resulting in reduced fruit quality and premature fruit drop. Many chemical substances to prevent citrus canker cannot cure the progressive disease caused by drug resistant pathogens. In this study, we identified the filamentous temperature-sensitive Z (FtsZ) ...