Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Haijie, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2016 v.201 pp. 87-93
- acidity; biochemical pathways; buckwheat; electrolyzed water; gamma-aminobutyric acid; germination; glutamic acid; pH; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; rutin
- ... In the present study, the dual effects of slightly acidic electrolyzed water (SAEW) treatment on γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and rutin accumulation of germinated buckwheat were evaluated during germination. The results showed that SAEW treatment (pH 5.83, ACC of 20.3mg/L) could promote the accumulation of GABA and rutin in germinated buckwheat. The GABA and rutin contents of SAEW-germinated buckwhe ...
- Liu, Haijie, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Innovative food science & emerging technologies 2016 v.34 pp. 135-140
- air; electric field; energy; frozen meat; industrial applications; models; stainless steel; technology; thawing; wind speed
- ... Electric energy plays an important role in reducing the thawing time and accelerating the entire thawing process. Corona wind speed was increased by increasing the applied voltage and current, which were 0.87±0.19, 1.22±0.19, 1.49±0.13m/s under 8, 10, 12kV with 3, 5, 10μA; 1.01±0.12, 1.24±0.17, 1.49±0.10m/s under −8, −10, −12kV with 5, 9, 14.5μA. The models T1, T2, and T3 were designed to study th ...