Jump to Main Content
- Lucas, Eve, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Annals of the Missouri Botanical Garden 2016 v.101 no.4 pp. 648-698
- Eugenia; Myrcia; Myrciaria; Psidium; habitats; lectotypes; neotypes; new combination
- ... An annotated conspectus of 124 species is presented for Myrcia DC. sect. Aulomyrcia (O. Berg) Griseb. This list is published for use as a basis for future revisionary work and presents the species of this evolutionary group together for the first time. Publication and type information, habitat and distribution, preliminary conservation assessments, and diagnostic notes are provided for each specie ...
- Lucas, Eve, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Revista brasileira de botânica 2016 v.39 no.2 pp. 751-778
- cattle; conservation areas; deforestation; ecosystems; floodplains; forests; lakes; ranching; records; rivers; soybeans; species diversity; surveys; vascular plants; Brazil
- ... Located in the southeastern limit of the Amazon biome, the Xingu State Park (PEX) was identified as a knowledge gap, leading to a floristic and vegetation survey of the area. During this work, 463 species distributed in 295 genera and 111 families of vascular plants were recorded, including dozens of new records for the state of Mato Grosso and at least five species new to science. Seven vegetatio ...