Jump to Main Content
- Morlay, Catherine, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2016 v.4 no.12 pp. 6744-6753
- adsorption; carbon dioxide; carbon nitride; coordination polymers; dyes; engineering; graphene; green chemistry; nanoparticles; nanopores; nitrogen; photocatalysis; porous media; pyrolysis; semiconductors; temperature; titanium; titanium dioxide
- ... Porous nitrogen-doped TiO₂–carbon hybrid nanotablets were prepared via one-step solid-state thermolysis of amino-functionalized titanium metal–organic framework NH₂-MIL-125(Ti). Amorphous, anatase, rutile, or mixture phases of TiO₂ were obtained controllably by manipulating pyrolysis temperature. The anionic N- in NH₂-MIL-125(Ti)’s 3D structure formed as pyridinic nitrogen and pyrrolic nitrogen in ...
- Morlay, Catherine, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.4 pp. 2552-2561
- adsorption; coordination polymers; iron; nanofibers; sorbents
- ... Electrospun nanofibrous mats are ideal substrates for metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) crystal deposition because of their specific structural parameters and chemical tenability. In this work, we utilized organic–inorganic hybrid electrospun fibrous mats as support material to study the deposition of various MOF particles. HKUST-1 and MIL-53(Al) were produced through solvothermal method, while ZIF- ...