Jump to Main Content
- Olmo-García, Lucía, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Talanta 2016 v.150 pp. 355-366
- Olea europaea; detectors; erythrodiol; leaves; olive pulp; olives; tissues; ursolic acid
- ... Herewith the development of a rapid and powerful LC methodology (with three different detectors) is presented to determine triterpenic acids and dialcohols in extracts from Olea europaea tissues (olive skin, pulp and leaves). After the proper optimization of the LC, DAD and MS conditions and the comprehensive characterization of the behavior of each analyte in ESI and APCI (with accurate m/z signa ...
- Olmo-García, Lucía, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1428 pp. 267-279
- bioactive properties; chemometrics; cultivars; extra-virgin olive oil; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; metabolomics; models; phenolic compounds; principal component analysis
- ... Over the last decades, the phenolic compounds from virgin olive oil (VOO) have become the subject of intensive research because of their biological activities and their influence on some of the most relevant attributes of this interesting matrix. Developing metabolic profiling approaches to determine them in monovarietal virgin olive oils could help to gain a deeper insight into olive oil phenolic ...