Jump to Main Content
- Park, Jong-Ho, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Talanta 2016 v.160 pp. 600-606
- droplets; evaporation; ionization; isotope dilution technique; mass spectrometry; radionuclides; uranium
- ... A method to determine the quantity and isotopic ratios of uranium in individual micro-particles simultaneously by isotope dilution thermal ionization mass spectrometry (ID-TIMS) has been developed. This method consists of sequential sample and spike loading, ID-TIMS for isotopic measurement, and application of a series of mathematical procedures to remove the contribution of uranium in the spike. ...
- Park, Jong Ho, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Carbon 2016 v.110 pp. 17-26
- batteries; durability; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrolytes; energy efficiency; graphene; nickel; nickel oxide; oxygen; redox reactions; surface area; vanadium; wettability
- ... Because of their outstanding features such as safety, long cycle life, and design flexibility, vanadium redox flow batteries (VRFBs) have attracted much attention from those involved in the development of electrical energy-storage system. However, the performance of VRFBs remains limited due to their significant polarization. Here, we report a new fabrication method for highly porous graphenated g ...