Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Peng-Long, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.45 pp. 7245-7248
- Bronsted acids; cyclization reactions; indoles; isomerization; synthesis
- ... Novel intramolecular cycloisomerizations of nitrogen-tethered cyclopropenes with indole in the presence of Brønsted acids have been developed. The reactions proceeded through the same pathway but stopped at different stages according to different substituent styles, affording azocino[5,4-b]indole 2 and (epiminoethano)cyclopenta[b]indole 4 in moderate to good yields. ...
- Peng, Long, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.83 pp. 12338-12341
- alkenes; alkynes; chemical bonding; chemical reactions; oxygen; phosphonates; reducing agents; transition elements
- ... The dioxygen-induced radical oxyphosphorylation of alkenes and alkynes is presented, wherein a P–H bond was activated by molecular oxygen. Various β-oxy phosphonates could be facilely synthesized without the assistance of any transition metals or extra organic initiators. Mechanistic studies showed that HP(O)Ph₂ acts as a reductant to accelerate oxyphosphorylation. ...