Jump to Main Content
- Petrov, A., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of helminthology 2016 v.90 no.3 pp. 321-336
- Diplostomum; adults; cercariae; confocal microscopy; integument; metacercariae; midgut; muscle development; muscles; pharynx; staining; tail
- ... Recent confocal microscopy studies have greatly expanded our knowledge of muscle systems in cercariae and adult digeneans, but the gross anatomy and development of metacercarial musculature remain relatively little known. To further our understanding of metacercarial development, this study used phalloidin staining and confocal microscopy to examine changes in muscle architecture over the course o ...
- Petrov, A. M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Eurasian soil science 2016 v.49 no.7 pp. 784-791
- enzyme activity; loam soils; long term effects; microbial communities; oils; phytotoxicity; pollutants; soil microorganisms
- ... The dynamics of respiratory and enzyme activities and toxicological properties of loamy-sandy and loamy soddy-podzolic soils (Retisols) under the long-term influence of oil pollution were studied. The concentrations of the pollutant, at which the activity (the ability of self-purification) of the indigenous soil microflora is preserved, were determined. The dynamics of the decrease of oil product ...