Jump to Main Content
- Miao, Yuanyuan; Liu, Zhenbo; Shen, Jun; Liu, Yixing
- Forest products journal 2016 v.66 no.1-2 pp. 126-133
- Picea glehnii, etc ; Picea jezoensis; Picea sitchensis; modulus of elasticity; vibration; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... The resonance board is one of the most important components of a piano and greatly affects the piano's timbre. The vibration properties of eight resonance boards made from Picea glehnii, Picea jezoensis, Picea spinulosa, and Picea sitchensis were analyzed using the spectrum analysis method of the fast Fourier transform following vibration theory. The modulus of elasticity (E) and velocity of vibra ...
- Aizawa, Mineaki; Yoshimaru, Hiroshi; Ogawa, Hitomi; Goto, Susumu; Kaji, Mikio
- Plant species biology 2016 v.31 no.3 pp. 188-195
- Picea glehnii, etc ; Picea jezoensis; backcrossing; chloroplast DNA; females; forest habitats; genetic markers; hybridization; hybrids; inheritance (genetics); males; microsatellite repeats; mitochondrial DNA; parents; Japan; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Yezo spruce (Picea jezoensis var. jezoensis) and Sakhalin spruce (Picea glehnii) occur across Hokkaido and co‐occur in some forest habitats. This leads to the potential for natural hybridization between these two species, which has been shown to occur at low frequencies. The purpose of this study was to identify these hybrids and their possible mating patterns, using various Pinaceae DNA markers w ...