Jump to Main Content
- Rajwar, Asmita, et al. Show all 2 Author
- 3 Biotech 2016 v.6 no.1 pp. 80
- Pseudomonas; genes; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; restriction fragment length polymorphism; ribosomal DNA; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis
- ... Phylogenetic relationship of 22 FLPs was revealed on the basis of polymorphism in three genes namely 16S rDNA, Pseudomonas-specific and rpoD gene regions. The primers for 16S rDNA, Pseudomonas-specific region and rpoD gene region were amplifying a region of 1492, 990 and 760 bp, respectively, from all the isolates investigated. The RFLP analysis of the PCR products resulted in a classification of ...
- Rajwar, Asmita, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 2016 v.56 no.14 pp. 2383-2390
- Enterobacteriaceae; World Health Organization; bacteria; decontamination; diet; educational materials; food pathogens; fruits; hygiene; irradiation; irrigation water; microbial load; microbiological criteria; minerals; monitoring; organic fertilizers; phenotype; preservatives; raw fruit; risk communication; soil quality; vegetables; viruses; vitamins; water quality
- ... Fresh fruits and vegetables are an important part of a healthful diet. They provide vitamins, minerals and fiber to help keep our body healthy. Occasionally, fresh fruits and vegetables can become contaminated with harmful bacteria or viruses, which are also known as pathogens. The major family of pathogen associated with food are members of Enterobacteriaceae which commonly form a part of microbi ...