Jump to Main Content
- Ohba, Hideaki
- Curtis's botanical magazine 2016 v.33 no.3 pp. 226-234
- Rosa roxburghii var. hirtula, etc ; botany; plants (botany); taxon descriptions; Japan; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... Rosa hirtula (Regel) Nakai, a species endemic to Japan, is illustrated. It occurs in central Honshū around Mt. Fuji and Hakone and vicinity. Rosa hirtula is similar to R. roxburghii Tratt., particularly to the single‐flowered form, f. normalis Rehder & E. H. Wils., and is distinguished by its tree habit, hairy rachis, and lanceolate to narrowly oblong leaflets with acuminate to acuminate‐acute ape ...
- He, Jing-Yu; Zhang, Yuan-He; Ma, Na; Zhang, Xu-Lin; Liu, Meng-Hua; Fu, Wei-Ming
- Journal of functional foods 2016 v.27 pp. 29-41
- Rosa roxburghii, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; amino acids; antioxidant activity; beta-carotene; bleaching; fruits; functional foods; high performance liquid chromatography; hydroxyl radicals; ingredients; phytopharmaceuticals; principal component analysis; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The functional and potential bioactive ingredients, including the elements, amino acids and phytochemicals, in Rosa roxburghii (RR) and R. sterilis (RS) fruits were analysed by ICP-OES and -MS, HPLC-UV, and LC-MS/MS, respectively, and were compared to elucidate the characteristics of their ingredients. The antioxidant activities of the ethanolic extracts of RR and RS fruits were evaluated using fo ...