Jump to Main Content
- Saravaia, Hitesh, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.108 pp. 106980-106989
- acid treatment; adsorbents; adsorption; analytical methods; asymmetric membranes; desorption; electrodialysis; lithium; magnesium; manganese oxides; nanomaterials; pollution; sieves; sorption isotherms
- ... Magnesium doped lithium manganese oxide nanostructured ion sieve materials are prepared through a single step solid state reaction and characterized with appropriate analytical techniques. The effect of the doping metal precursor concentration on the lattice constant and the amount of manganese oxide formed as an impurity phase is described. The Li adsorption/desorption characteristics of these na ...
- Saravaia, Hitesh, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2016 v.221 pp. 251-261
- Chlorella; activation energy; biomass; gases; kinetics; microalgae; models; pyrolysis; reaction mechanisms; volatilization; weight loss
- ... Non-isothermal (β=5, 10, 20, 35°C/min) pyrolysis of de-oiled microalgal biomass (DMB) of Chlorella variabilis was investigated by TGA-MS (30–900°C, Argon atmosphere) to understand thermal decomposition and evolved gas analysis (EGA). The results showed that three-stage thermal decomposition and three volatilization zone (100–400°C, 400–550°C and 600–750°C) of organic matters during pyrolysis. The ...