Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Cheng-Peng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.80 pp. 76838-76847
- Physalis angulata; biochemical pathways; diterpenoids; glycosides; inhibitory concentration 50; leaves; macrophages; nitric oxide; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; stems
- ... The investigation for stems and leaves of Physalis angulata led to the isolation of twelve new labdane-type diterpenoid glycosides, physangulatosides A–L (1–12). Their structures were established on the basis of NMR, IR, UV, and HRESIMS spectra. All isolated compounds were assayed for inhibitory activities against LPS-induced NO production in RAW 264.7 macrophages. Compounds 6–10 displayed inhibit ...
- Sun, Cheng-Peng, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2016 v.79 no.6 pp. 1586-1597
- Physalis angulata; X-ray diffraction; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; leaves; macrophages; melanoma; neoplasm cells; nitric oxide; prostatic neoplasms; spectral analysis; stems
- ... Sixteen new withanolides, physangulatins A–N (1–14) and withaphysalins Y and Z (15 and 16), as well as 12 known analogues, were isolated from the stems and leaves of Physalis angulata L. Their structures were established using extensive spectroscopic data analyses. The absolute configurations of 1 and 9 were assigned via X-ray crystallography. The isolated compounds were tested for their antiproli ...