Jump to Main Content
- Szpyrka, Ewa, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2016 v.9 no.5 pp. 1155-1172
- European Union; acceptable daily intake; acute exposure; adults; adverse effects; children; cucumbers; diet; dietary exposure; endosulfan; food safety; fruiting; gas chromatography; multiresidue analysis; nutrition assessment; oxadixyl; pesticide residues; procymidone; propargite; safety assessment; sweet peppers; tandem mass spectrometry; tolylfluanid; tomatoes
- ... A multiresidue method for the analysis of over 140 multiclass pesticides in fruiting vegetables, based on quick, easy, cheap, effective, rugged, and safe (QuEChERS) sample preparation procedure followed by gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS), was established. In the validation study, the overall recoveries from spiked samples were 102 ± 7, 95 ± 7, and 95 ± 7 % with RSD values of ...
- Szpyrka, Ewa, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2016 v.188 no.7 pp. 386
- compliance; consumer protection; fungicides; gooseberries; guidelines; maximum residue limits; pesticide residues; raw fruit; specialty crops; trade; uncertainty; vegetables; Poland
- ... This paper presents the results of official control of pesticide residues in minor crops collected in southeastern Poland in 2013–2014. Compliance of used pesticides with applicable law was also verified, and determined residues were compared to maximum residue levels (MRLs) provided for in Regulation (EC) No. 395/2005. A total of 583 samples of 25 different types of fresh fruit and vegetables wer ...