Jump to Main Content
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2016 v.8 no.7 pp. 4828-4837
- air; chlorine; monitoring; nanowires; nitrogen; oxygen; temperature; tin dioxide; toxicity; tungsten oxide; vapors; zinc oxide
- ... Monitoring toxic chlorine (Cl₂) at the parts-per-billion (ppb) level is crucial for safe usage of this gas. Herein, ZnO, WO₃, and SnO₂ nanowire sensors were fabricated using an on-chip growth technique with chemical vapor deposition. The Cl₂ gas-sensing characteristics of the fabricated sensors were systematically investigated. Results demonstrated that SnO₂ nanowires exhibited higher sensitivity ...
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2016 v.301 pp. 433-442
- ammonia; electrodes; gases; gold; hydrogen; liquid petroleum gas; monitoring; platinum; silicon; tin dioxide
- ... Ultrasensitive and selective hydrogen gas sensor is vital component in safe use of hydrogen that requires a detection and alarm of leakage. Herein, we fabricated a H2 sensing devices by adopting a simple design of planar-type structure sensor in which the heater, electrode, and sensing layer were patterned on the front side of a silicon wafer. The SnO2 thin film-based sensors that were sensitized ...