Jump to Main Content
- Wrobel, Kazimierz, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.12 pp. 11947-11956
- Xanthoparmelia; carcinogens; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; lichens; people; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; toxicity; Mexico
- ... Sixteen priority PAHs were determined in five urban tunnels of Guanajuato city, through which about 4 % of population walks and about 25,000 vehicles pass daily. Xanthoparmelia mexicana (Gyeln.) Hale, highly abundant lichen in this region, was exposed during 6 months and then the samples were collected together with the wall dust; both materials were analyzed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometr ...
- Wrobel, Kazimierz, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2016 v.57 pp. 3556-3560
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; quinoline; thiazoles
- ... A series of twenty three novel unsymmetrical bis-heterocycles having either imidazo[2,1-b]thiazole or benzo[d]imidazo[2,1-b]thiazole frameworks bound with chromone, quinoline, or julolidine were synthesized in good to excellent yields (82–97%) by an acid-free Groebke–Blackburn–Bienaymé reaction (GBBR) under microwave-heating conditions. Additionally, to study the acid-free GBBR mechanism (via conc ...