Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Xiu-Ming, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2016 v.81 pp. 214-220
- DNA; acids; bioassays; biocatalysis; biosensors; detection limit; fluorescence; graphene; quantum dots; recycling; wavelengths
- ... Herein, we report a ratiometric fluorescence assay based on graphene quantum dots (GQDs) for the ultrasensitive DNA detection by coupling the nicking endonuclease assisted target recycling and the G-quadruplex/hemin DNAzyme biocatalysis for cascade signal amplifications. With o-phenylenediamine acted as the substrate of G-quadruplex/hemin DNAzyme, whose oxidization product (that is, 2,3-diaminophe ...
- Wu, Xiu–Ming, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2016 v.77 pp. 666-672
- 2,4-D; alkaline phosphatase; ascorbic acid; biosensors; bovine serum albumin; detection limit; fluorescence; gold; immunoassays; immunoglobulin G; mice; models; nanoparticles; potassium permanganate
- ... In this work, a novel strategy for modulating the fluorescence of gold nanoclusters (Au NCs) is developed. The fluorescence of bovine serum albumin (BSA) protected Au NCs is firstly quenched by KMnO4 and then restored by ascorbic acid (AA) due to the deterioration/restoration of the surface structure. Based on which, a novel “switch–on” fluorescent assay for probing the activity of alkaline phosph ...
- Wu, Xiu‐Ming, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant biotechnology journal 2016 v.14 no.9 pp. 1925-1935
- Gossypium hirsutum; Helicoverpa armigera; Hemiptera; NAD (coenzyme); Ostrinia furnacalis; cotton; crops; dehydrogenation; double-stranded RNA; electron transport chain; gene silencing; genes; herbivores; insects; larvae; mitochondria; mortality; plant protection; transcriptome; transgenic plants
- ... Plant engineered to express double‐stranded RNA (dsRNA) can target the herbivorous insect gene for silencing. Although mounting evidence has emerged to support feasibility of this new pest control technology, field application is slow largely due to lack of potent targets. Here, we show that suppression of the gene encoding NDUFV2, a subunit of mitochondrial complex I that catalyses NADH dehydroge ...
- PubMed Central: