Jump to Main Content
- Xing, Shan-Shan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2016 v.180 pp. 54-59
- Morus (Moraceae); active ingredients; alanine transaminase; animal models; aspartate transaminase; bark; blood lipids; blood serum; body weight; cholesterol; cortex; diacylglycerol acyltransferase; drugs; emulsions; high density lipoprotein; high performance liquid chromatography; hyperlipidemia; hypertension; inhibitory concentration 50; laboratory animals; low density lipoprotein; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; rats; therapeutics; traditional medicine; triacylglycerols
- ... Chinese crude drug Mori Cortex Radicis (the root cortex of Morus species) has been used as a folk medicine to treat hypertension, diabetes, as well as in expectorant, diuretic agents. This investigation aims to study the anti-hyperlipidemia effects of Mori Cortex Radicis (MCR) extracts in hyperlipidemic rat models and the potential therapeutic activities of compounds isolated from the extracts.The ...
- Xing, Shan-Shan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2016 v.15 pp. 147-151
- Eleutherococcus senticosus; diacylglycerol acyltransferase; in vitro studies; inhibitory concentration 50; lignans; spectroscopy
- ... Two new neo-lignans, erythro-7E-4′,9′-dihydroxy-4,5′-dimethoxy-5,8′-oxyneolign-7-en-9-al (1) and 4,5′-dimethoxy-lariciresinol (2) together with five known compounds (3-7) were isolated from the EtOAc-soluble extract of Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupt. & Maxim.) Maxim, and their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic and physicochemical analyses. All the isolates were evaluated f ...