Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Tongxin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Catena 2016 v.147 pp. 742-754
- altitude; archaeology; climate; drying; farming systems; flood control; global cooling; humans; immigration; millets; monsoon season; paleoclimatology; people; rivers; surveys; sustainable development; weeds; China; Yangtze River
- ... Numerous environmental archaeology studies have been undertaken in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, but limited research has been carried out in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River (UYR). During the period of the Baodun Culture (approximately 4500–3700cal.yrBP), the inhabitants of the Chengdu Plain (CDP) in the UYR of southwestern China were confronted with a dynamic climate. ...
- Zhu, Tongxin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Geoderma 2016 v.263 pp. 234-243
- Internet; algorithms; case studies; computer software; ecology; experts; hydrology; infrastructure; models; silt fraction; soil surveys; topsoil; China
- ... In recent years, new demands and trends have emerged in the digital soil mapping (DSM) field: the range of applications as well as the range of users has become much diverse. Users of DSM include not only experts in soil science community but also those from relevant domains (e.g., hydrology, ecology). In addition, the rapid expansion of areas for DSM and the ever increasing spatial resolution of ...