Jump to Main Content
- van Rompay, Thomas J.L., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of environmental psychology 2016 v.48 pp. 140-148
- cognition; photography; questionnaires; social welfare; visual perception
- ... Inspired by research that demonstrates the positive effects of nature-based imagery on wellbeing and cognitive performance, the current research aims to study to what extent nature imagery can also enhance creative performance. To this end, imagery presenting green settings varying in unpredictability and spaciousness was displayed before and during a creative drawing task in a high school classro ...
- van Rompay, Thomas J.L., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food quality and preference 2016 v.53 pp. 84-89
- data collection; food analysis; packaging; prices; supermarkets; taste; yogurt
- ... Inspired by research testifying to the influence of visual packaging appearance and meaning portrayal on food evaluation, here it is argued that effects of packaging design vary depending on purchase context. Realistic packaging variants for a fictitious yoghurt brand varying in health connotation were designed. Data were collected during two field studies in the entrance halls of a discount super ...