Jump to Main Content
- Erpelding, J. E.
- International Journal of Plant Breeding and Genetics 2017 v.11 no.1 pp. 25-30
- Gossypium arboreum, etc ; color; complementary genes; corolla; cottonseed; cultivars; dominant genes; fiber quality; genotype; germplasm; inheritance (genetics); lint cotton; lint yield; models; mutation; ovules; phenotype; pigmentation; plant breeding; seeds; stems; United States; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... trait. Results: Seeds from F1 plants showed the ovule fuzzless phenotype indicating ...
... the fuzzless trait was dominate over fuzz fiber development. The F2 segregation ...
... pigmentation, the F2 segregation data for each trait fit the expected single dominant gene ...
- Saha, Sanjit; Jana, Milan; Samanta, Pranab; Murmu, Naresh
C.; Kuila, Tapas
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016 v.55 no.42 pp. 11074-11084
- Gossypium arboreum, etc ; capacitance; cotton; electrical conductivity; electrodes; energy; energy density; graphene oxide; potassium; potassium hydroxide; surface area; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... (Gossypium arboreum) through KOH activation followed by postannealing treatment. The ...
... increases with K incorporation and showed a high specific capacitance (∼431 F g–¹) as ...
- Yang, X.; Wang, Y.; Zhang, G.; Wang, X.; Wu, L.; Ke, H.; Liu, H.; Ma, Z.
- Molecular genetics and genomics 2016 v.291 no.4 pp. 1625-1638
- Gossypium barbadense; Gossypium hirsutum, etc ; cotton; databases; fiber quality; genes; genetic markers; interspecific hybridization; marker-assisted selection; microsatellite repeats; molecular cloning; parents; phenotype; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; tetraploidy; transcriptome; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... variation was firstly detected in two populations (CCRI 8 × Pima 90-53, BC₁F₁ and BC₁F ...
... 208 × Pima 90-53, BC₁F₁, and F₂) under one environment. In silico mapping using three ...
... NAU1092, were aligned to the G. arboreum genome within a physical distance between ...