Jump to Main Content
- Georgescu, Luciana; Stefanakis, Michalis K.; Kokkini, Stella; Katerinopoulos, Haralambos E.; Pirintsos, Stergios A.
- Phytochemistry 2016 v.122 pp. 91-102
- Phlomis fruticosa, etc ; amplified fragment length polymorphism; ancestry; chemotypes; chloroplasts; cluster analysis; genetic markers; hybrids; internal transcribed spacers; oils; plastid DNA; ribotypes; volatile compounds; Crete; Greece; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Mediterranean) by three species Phlomis cretica C. Presl., Phlomis fruticosa L., the island ...
... x P. fruticosa), Phlomis x commixta Rech.f. (P. cretica x P. lanata) and Phlomis ...
... The genus Phlomis is represented in the island of Crete (Greece, Eastern ...
- Chondrogiannis, Christos; Grammatikopoulos, George
- Photosynthesis research 2016 v.130 no.1-3 pp. 427-444
- Phlomis fruticosa, etc ; Cercis siliquastrum; Nerium oleander; adults; biomass; carbon dioxide; carboxylation; environmental factors; flowering; juveniles; leaf development; leaves; longevity; mesophyll; photorespiration; photosystem II; plant age; plant architecture; shrubs; temporal variation; transpiration; trees; water use efficiency; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... semi-deciduous dimorphic shrub (Phlomis fruticosa), and a winter deciduous tree with ...
... expansion in P. fruticosa. Developing leaf as well as fully developed leaf in adults of ...
... acceptors. Photosynthetic traits between juveniles and adults of P. fruticosa were ...