Jump to Main Content
- Gołaszewski, Janusz, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Archives of environmental protection 2016 v.42 no.4 pp. 125-134
- ash content; biochar; energy; fuel production; fuels; heat; lignocellulose; sawdust; sewage sludge; sulfur; temperature; torrefaction; volatile compounds
- ... The influence of sewage sludge torrefaction temperature on fuel properties was investigated. Non-lignocellulosic waste thermal treatment experiment was conducted within 1 h residence time, under the following temperatures: 200, 220, 240, 260, 280 and 300°C. Sawdust was used as lignocellulosic reference material. The following parameters of biochar have been measured: moisture, higher heating value ...
- Gołaszewski, Janusz, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2016 v.38 no.6 pp. 159
- Solidago gigantea; abscisic acid; carbohydrates; fruits; germination; humidity; invasive species; seed dormancy; seeds; temperature; vigor; weeds; Europe
- ... Solidago gigantea Ait. (goldenrod) belongs to the most expansive environmental weeds, and it is the most dangerous plant-invader of American origin in Europe. The species easily propagates vegetatively, but it also produces large amounts of wind-disseminated achenes that contribute to the colonization of new areas. A sound knowledge of the germination biology of goldenrods is required to control t ...