Jump to Main Content
- Tinçer, Teoman, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis 2016 v.122 pp. 315-322
- crosslinking; differential scanning calorimetry; mass spectrometry; melting; mixing; polyethylene glycol; polylactic acid; pyrolysis; tensile strength; thermal stability; thermogravimetry
- ... In this study, melt blended poly(lactic acid) and poly(ethylene glycol), (PLA)/PEG samples involving 10, 15 and 20wt% PEG were prepared and characterized by direct pyrolysis mass spectrometry technique in addition to classical techniques such differential scanning calorimetry, thermogravimetric analyses and mechanical tests. The incorporation of PEG resulted in consistent and significant decrease ...
- Hakan, Yanar Teoman, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biochemical genetics 2016 v.54 no.6 pp. 826-829
- cell growth; colorectal neoplasms; environmental factors; etiology; gene expression; genetic variation; mortality; phospholipase C; phospholipases; risk
- ... Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common cause of cancer-related mortality and causes almost a million deaths worldwide each year. Genetic and environmental factors have gained importance in CRC as well as other types of cancer due to contribution to development of malignancies. Phosholipase C-epsilon 1 PLCE1 is one of the phospholipase family of enzymes and controls cellular responses lea ...