Jump to Main Content
- Montemayor, Sara I.; Dellapé, Pablo M.; Melo, María C.
- Agricultural and forest entomology 2015 v.17 no.2 pp. 129-137
- Eucalyptus; climate; data collection; databases; environmental factors; geographical distribution; humans; model validation; models; planting; probability; Africa; Central America; China; South America
- ... The present study investigated the environmental variables that define a suitable climate for the bronze bug, Thaumastocoris peregrinus Carpintero & Dellapé, using presence‐only data, with the aim of identifying areas that have a suitable climate (and thus high probability) for future colonization and generating a spatially explicit predictive map of environmental suitability. An occurrence databa ...
- Zhao, Li; Hou, Peng; Zhu, Gengping; Li, Min; Xie, Tongxin; Liu, Qiang
- Agricultural and forest entomology 2015 v.17 no.2 pp. 214-222
- Cydia pomonella; climate; habitats; host plants; humans; models; moths; rain; temperature; vegetation; China
- ... Eastern China was once listed as an area infested with the invasive codling moth Cydia pomonella L. (Lepidoptera: Tortricide). Intensive efforts later revealed the absence of such infestation. Currently, the majority of the population is distributed in western China. A disjunct population is also observed in the north east. In present study, the disjunct distribution was interpreted by mapping the ...