Jump to Main Content
- Monzani, Paulo S.; Guemra, Samuel; Adona, Paulo R.; Ohashi, Otavio M.; Meirelles, Flávio V.; Wheeler, Matthew B.
- Animal biotechnology 2015 v.26 no.2 pp. 136-142
- Western blotting; beta-casein; bovine serum albumin; cattle; complementary DNA; culture media; cultured cells; epithelial cells; gene expression; granulocyte colony-stimulating factor; humans; interleukin-2; mammary glands; milk; polymerase chain reaction; polystyrenes; prolactin; protein synthesis; recombinant proteins; somatotropin; transgenes; transgenic animals
- ... Prior to generating transgenic animals for bioreactors, it is important to evaluate the vector constructed to avoid poor protein expression. Mammary epithelial cells cultured in vitro have been proposed as a model to reproduce the biology of the mammary gland. In the present work, three lentiviral vectors were constructed for the human growth hormone (GH), interleukin 2 (IL2), and granulocyte colo ...
- Shebannavar, Sunil; Rasool, Thaha
- Animal biotechnology 2015 v.26 no.2 pp. 120-129
- CD4-positive T-lymphocytes; amino acid sequences; amino acids; buffaloes; camels; cats; cattle; complementary DNA; dogs; goats; horses; humans; immune response; interferon-gamma; interleukin-12; interleukin-2; molecular cloning; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; sequence alignment; sheep; swine
- ... Cytokines play an important role in regulation of immune responses either in health or disease. In the present study, the cDNAs encoding mature Interleukin (IL)-2, interferon gamma (IFN-γ), and IL-12 p35 and p40 of Pashmina goat were cloned and sequenced. The amino acid sequence was deduced from nucleotide sequence and compared with those available in GeneBank. Mature forms of goat IL-2, IFN-γ, IL ...