Jump to Main Content
- Ebrahimi-Kahrizsangi, Reza; Abdellahi, Majid; Bahmanpour, Maryam
- Powder technology 2015 v.272 pp. 224-234
- X-ray diffraction; algorithms; arithmetics; energy; melting point; milling; models; powders; process control; spinning; temperature
- ... Detecting the sudden temperature increase of the milling vial, detecting the sudden total pressure increase inside the vial as well as XRD analysis from the synthesized phases are techniques that can be used to determine the ignition time in mechanically self-sustaining reactions (MSRs) induced by ball milling. In the present study a novel technique based on the Gene Expression Programming (GEP) a ...
- Sadeghalvaad, Mehran; Sabbaghi, Samad
- Powder technology 2015 v.272 pp. 113-119
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; acrylamides; drilling; filter cake; filtration; light scattering; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; polymerization; powders; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; titanium dioxide; viscometers; viscosity; wells
- ... Drilling fluids tend to be used for the drilling of deep wells to clean and transport the rock cuttings, maintain the hole integrity, lubricate and cool the drill bit, and control the formation pressures. The present work aims at improving the water-based drilling fluid properties by using the TiO2/polyacrylamide (PAM) nanocomposite additive. This additive was obtained through the polymerization o ...