Jump to Main Content
- Glavan, Matjaž; Ceglar, Andrej; Pintar, Marina
- Hydrological processes 2015 v.29 no.14 pp. 3124-3144
- Soil and Water Assessment Tool model; biodiversity; climate change; climate models; climatic zones; ecosystems; issues and policy; nitrogen content; phosphorus; pollution load; population density; river water; rivers; sediment yield; sediments; surface water; water management; water quantity; watersheds; weather; Mediterranean region
- ... The study aims to address the long‐term impacts of six different downscaled Regional Climate Models (RCM) climate models on the quantity (river flow) and quality (sediment load, total nitrogen load and total phosphorus load) state of surface waters in the river Reka catchment, in the northern Mediterranean. Mediterranean areas are – due to high population density, favourable natural conditions for ...
- Dupas, Rémi; Gascuel‐Odoux, Chantal; Gilliet, Nicolas; Grimaldi, Catherine; Gruau, Gérard
- Hydrological processes 2015 v.29 no.14 pp. 3162-3178
- floods; groundwater; highlands; hysteresis; models; overland flow; phosphorus; seasonal variation; sediments; soil horizons; spring; storms; stream channels; subsurface flow; watersheds; wetland soils; wetlands
- ... This paper investigates particulate phosphorus (PP) and soluble reactive phosphorus (SRP) concentrations at the outlet of a small (5 km²) intensively farmed catchment to identify seasonal variability of sources and transport pathways for these two phosphorus forms. The shape and direction of discharge‐concentration hystereses during floods were related to the hydrological conditions in the catchme ...