Jump to Main Content
- Glavan, Matjaž; Ceglar, Andrej; Pintar, Marina
- Hydrological processes 2015 v.29 no.14 pp. 3124-3144
- Soil and Water Assessment Tool model; biodiversity; climate change; climate models; climatic zones; ecosystems; issues and policy; nitrogen content; phosphorus; pollution load; population density; river water; rivers; sediment yield; sediments; surface water; water management; water quantity; watersheds; weather; Mediterranean region
- ... The study aims to address the long‐term impacts of six different downscaled Regional Climate Models (RCM) climate models on the quantity (river flow) and quality (sediment load, total nitrogen load and total phosphorus load) state of surface waters in the river Reka catchment, in the northern Mediterranean. Mediterranean areas are – due to high population density, favourable natural conditions for ...
- Shi, Haiyun; Wang, Guangqian
- Hydrological processes 2015 v.29 no.14 pp. 3236-3246
- climate change; humans; hydraulic structures; rain; rain intensity; runoff; sediment traps; sediment yield; sediments; soil water; water conservation; watersheds; Yellow River
- ... Due to climate change and its aggravation by human activities (e.g. hydraulic structures) over the past several decades, the hydrological conditions in the middle Yellow River have markedly changed, leading to a sharp decrease in runoff and sediment discharge. This paper focused on the impacts of climate change and hydraulic structures on runoff and sediment discharge, and the study area was locat ...