Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Kai; Zhao, Wen; Li, Wenkuan; Zhao, Yuansong; Zhang, Peng; Zhang, Chen
- Chinese journal of oceanology and limnology 2015 v.33 no.3 pp. 735-740
- Eriocheir sinensis; Limnodrilus hoffmeisteri; Misgurnus anguillicaudatus; Pseudorasbora parva; carbon; crabs; diet; fish; food webs; isotopes; macrophytes; nitrogen; particulates; sediments; zooplankton; China
- ... Stable carbon and nitrogen isotopes were used to investigate nutrient pathways and trophic relationships from the rice-crab system in Panjin, Liaoning Province, China. Values of δ¹³C ranged from −27.38‰±0.44‰ to −18.34‰±0.26‰ and δ¹⁵N ranged from 1.10‰±0.88‰ to 9.33‰±0.57‰. Pseudorasbora parva (Stone moroko) had the highest δ¹³C and δ¹⁵N values. The lowest δ¹³C values were obtained for the macroph ...
- Li, Yunkai; Zhang, Miao
- Chinese journal of oceanology and limnology 2015 v.33 no.3 pp. 725-731
- Culter; body size; carbon; correlation; diet; energy; fish; lakes; life history; longevity; nitrogen; statistical models; stomach; China
- ... The relationship between body size and stable isotopic signatures of the omnivorous Redfin Culter (Cultrichthys erythropterus), commonly found in East Lake Taihu, was investigated. Previous analyses of C. erythropterus stomach contents have shown that this species undergoes a diet switch from being predominantly zooplanktivorous to piscivorous during its life history. This was confirmed by stable ...