Jump to Main Content
- Horváth, Adrienn; Bidló, András
- Agrokémia és talajtan 2015 v.64 no.1 pp. 139-158
- anthropogenic activities; cadmium; calcium carbonate; cobalt; copper; geographic information systems; habitats; heavy metals; human health; lead; nickel; parks; recreation areas; roads; soil pH; soil pollution; soil sampling; streams; suburban areas; texture; topsoil; towns; toxic substances; traffic; urban soils; zinc; Hungary
- ... The investigation was aimed at determining the impact of human activities on urban soils. A total of 192 soil samples were collected at depths of 0–10 and 10–20 cm at locations in the towns of Sopron and Szombathely and in neighbouring areas. After the analysis of chemical and physical properties, the heavy metal concentrations were measured using ICP-OES according to the method of Lakanen and Erv ...
- Filep, Tibor; Rékási, Márk; Makó, András
- Agrokémia és talajtan 2015 v.64 no.1 pp. 93-104
- alkaline soils; ammonification; buffering capacity; calcium carbonate; carbon dioxide; coal; denitrification; humic acids; humus; mineralization; models; nitrification; polluted soils; sandy loam soils; soil amendments; soil pH; soil sampling; wood ash
- ... The red mud disaster that occurred in 2010 resulted in a number of scientific investigations, including those using various soil amendments to ameliorate the unfavourable and in some cases harmful properties of the contaminated soils. A laboratory model experiment was set up to test the extent to which the soil amendment DUDARIT®, which exerts a beneficial effect on the soil due to the humic acids ...