Jump to Main Content
- de Neergaard, A.; Magid, J.
- European journal of soil science 2015 v.66 no.1 pp. 155-165
- Lupinus; Raphanus; Rumex; carbon; fertilizers; leaves; microbial biomass; mineralization; organic acids and salts; phosphorus; plant litter; solubilization
- ... This paper investigates two possible processes in the detritusphere: the effect of various fresh plant materials on extractable phosphorus in soil and the effect of decomposing litter on mineralization of soil microbial residues. The objective was to quantify these two poorly‐studied processes. The work was done in a soil at two different fertility levels following 30 years of different fertilizer ...
- Zhu, Xian-Can; Song, Feng-Bin; Liu, Fu-Lai; Liu, Sheng-Qun; Tian, Chun-Jie
- Crop & pasture science 2015 v.66 no.1 pp. 62-70
- Glomus; Zea mays; alanine transaminase; aspartate transaminase; biomass; carbon; carbon nitrogen ratio; cold stress; corn; fructose; growth chambers; leaves; mycorrhizal fungi; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nitrogen metabolism; pastures; photosynthesis; reducing sugars; sucrose; sucrose-phosphate synthase; temperature; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae
- ... Effects of the arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungus Glomus tortuosum on carbon (C) and nitrogen (N) metabolism of Zea mays L. grown under low-temperature stress was investigated. Maize plants inoculated or not inoculated with AM fungus were grown in a growth chamber at 25°C for 4 weeks and subsequently subjected to two temperature treatments (15°C, low temperature; 25°C, ambient control) for 2 weeks ...