Jump to Main Content
- Esche, Erik; Müller, David; Song, Shankui; Wozny, Günter
- Journal of cleaner production 2015 v.91 pp. 100-108
- absorption; carbon dioxide; economic feasibility; energy; greenhouse gas emissions; methane; polyethylene glycol
- ... Optimization is scarcely ever carried out during process synthesis. Nonetheless, this contribution shows that optimization at the design stage can be vital to make new process concepts economically feasible and open up new, cleaner production paths. Herein, a hybrid separation system for the carbon dioxide removal from product gas of the oxidative coupling of methane is investigated. The combinati ...
- Chaiyat, Nattaporn; Kiatsiriroat, Tanongkiat
- Energy 2015 v.91 pp. 363-370
- absorption; carbon dioxide; electricity costs; energy; environmental impact; heat; power generation; water temperature
- ... This paper focuses on the feasibilities of energy, economic and environment of a method to enhance an ORC (organic Rankine cycle) efficiency by CCHP (combined cooling heating and power) generation from an absorption system for reducing the ORC condenser temperature. A projection of a 25 kWe R245fa ORC integrated with a 20 kW LiBr-water absorption unit was considered. The experimental data of both ...