Jump to Main Content
- Del Gatto, Andrea; Melilli, Maria Grazia; Raccuia, Salvatore Antonino; Pieri, Sandro; Mangoni, Lorella; Pacifico, Daniela; Signor, Marco; Duca, Daniele; Foppa Pedretti, Ester; Mengarelli, Chiara
- Industrial crops and products 2015 v.75 pp. 98-107
- Brassica napus var. napus, etc ; Brassica carinata; Stella; biodiesel; climatic factors; crop residues; cultivars; economic valuation; feedstocks; fossils; fuel production; lipid content; markets; oilseed crops; rapeseed; rapeseed oil; seed yield; seeds; value added; Italy; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... The Extravalore project aims to give added value to oilseed crops, considering them also for producing multiple products with the same economic value and being interesting for the market thanks to their various utilizations.An evaluation of the main cultivars of Brassica napus subsp. oleifera and Brassica carinata has been performed within the project, analyzing them in three Italian locations wit ...
- Bardi, Laura; Rosso, Fulvia
- Industrial crops and products 2015 v.75 pp. 24-28
- Brassica napus var. napus, etc ; Brassica carinata; annuals; bioactive properties; bioavailability; biodiesel; biomass production; biorefining; brassinosteroids; byproducts; chard; coproducts; crops; cyclodextrins; environmental impact; fuel production; growth and development; growth chambers; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrophobicity; lettuce; oilseed cakes; plant hormones; seeds; straw; water solubility; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Brassinosteroids are plant hormones whose stimulating activity on plant growth and development has been fully characterised and already investigated for agricultural applications. Straw and deoiled cakes, that are main residues from crops and processing for biodiesel production, of Brassica carinata and Brassica napus var. oleifera were analyzed for their content of brassinosteroids and compared t ...