Jump to Main Content
- Andrade, Gabriel Simões de
- Entomological news 2015 v.125 no.1 pp. 47-51
- Membracidae, etc ; new species; Brazil; Show all 3 Subjects
- ... Descriptions and illustrations of Ceresa atlantica sp. nov. are presented. This new species is closely related to C. fasciatithorax Remes-Lenicov, 1973, and it has been found causing damage to soy culture in the Brazilian Northeast. ...
- McKamey, Stuart H.; Wallace, Matthew S.
- Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington 2015 v.117 no.1 pp. 22-26
- Membracidae, etc ; Quebec; Brazil; Show all 3 Subjects
- ... —Four treehopper species described as members of the tribe Telamonini from South America are here assigned as follows: the Colombian species Alchisme ruficarinata (Fowler), n. comb., with n. syn. A. insolita Creão-Duarte & Sakakibara (Membracidae: Membracinae: Hoplpophorionini); Telamona celsa Goding, apparently mislabeled, is placed as a reinstated syn. under T. monticola (Fabricius). The current ...