Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Wang-Rong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Water research 2015 v.77 pp. 146-154
- animal wastes; aquatic environment; biogas; developing countries; farms; feces; fish; fish ponds; livestock and meat industry; progesterone; risk; surface water; swine; tandem mass spectrometry; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; vegetables; wastewater; China
- ... A total of 21 progestagens were screened in animal wastes and environmental samples from two representative swine farms and surrounding environments of South China using ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (UHPLC-MS/MS) to assess the effectiveness of simple lagoon (and digester) treatment. The results showed that 11, 8 and 8 of 21 target progestagens were detected ...
- Liu, Wang-Rong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2015 v.200 pp. 53-63
- aquatic environment; biocides; carbendazim; cities; deet; gross domestic product; methylparaben; municipal wastewater; nitrogen content; phosphorus; risk; risk assessment; rivers; sediments; spatial distribution; surface water; China; East China Sea; Yangtze River
- ... Nineteen biocides were investigated in the Yangtze River to understand their spatiotemporal distribution, mass loads and ecological risks. Fourteen biocides were detected, with the highest concentrations up to 166 ng/L for DEET in surface water, and 54.3 ng/g dry weight (dw) for triclocarban in sediment. The dominant biocides were DEET and methylparaben, with their detection frequencies of 100% in ...