Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Ping, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2015 v.122 pp. 259-271
- acidity; aerosols; anthropogenic activities; atmospheric chemistry; chemical composition; emissions; ions; mixing; models; pH; particulates; public health; risk; risk groups; source attribution; toxic substances; trace elements; wind speed; China
- ... The severe winter haze episode that occurred in Shanghai from December 2013 to January 2014, characterized by elevated levels of particulate matter (PM), received considerable international attention because of its impacts on public health and disruption of day-to-day activities. To examine the characteristics of PM during this haze episode and to assess the chemistry behind formation of secondary ...
- Liu, Ping, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Sustainability 2015 v.7 no.4 pp. 3919-3932
- clean energy; coal; energy efficiency; entropy; environmental protection; greenhouse gases; income; liquid petroleum gas; models; natural gas; natural resources conservation; renewable energy sources; sustainable development; urbanization; China
- ... Sustainable energy production and consumption is one of the issues for the sustainable development strategy in China. As China’s economic development paradigm shifts, household energy consumption (HEC) has become a focus of achieving national goals of energy efficiency and greenhouse gas reduction. The information entropy model and LMDI model were employed in this study in order to analyse the str ...