Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Shuang; Zhou, Jia; Wang, Guihua; Wang, Xiurong; Liao, Hong
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2015 v.99 no.23 pp. 10225-10235
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Gigaspora margarita; Rhizophagus irregularis; aluminum; genes; hyphae; mycorrhizal fungi; nutritional status; phosphates; phosphorus; soybeans; toxicity; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi protect plants against aluminum (Al) toxicity, but the mechanisms of Al and phosphorus (P) interactions in relation to Al tolerance in mycorrhizal plants are only poorly understood. In this study, varying Al and P treatments were applied to soybean plants cultivated in the presence or absence of three different AM fungi. The results showed that plants in symbiotic ...
- Schneider, Kimberley D.; Lynch, Derek H.; Dunfield, K.; Khosla, K.; Jansa, J.; Voroney, R.Paul
- Applied soil ecology 2015 v.96 pp. 192-200
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Glomus mosseae; Medicago; agricultural soils; community structure; dairy farm management; denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis; environmental factors; environmental management; farms; forage; mycorrhizal fungi; organic production; phosphorus; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; species diversity; Ontario; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) are considered to play a pivotal role in organic farming systems as they are known to enhance plant phosphorus (P) uptake from soils low in plant-available P. However, the structure and therefore function of AMF communities may be altered depending on environment and management conditions. Polymerase chain reaction-denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (PCR-DGG ...