Jump to Main Content
- González, Graciela Esther; Poggio, Lidia
- Genome 2015 v.58 no.10 pp. 433-439
- Zea mays subsp. mays, etc ; DNA; Zea diploperennis; Zea luxurians; Zea mays subsp. mexicana; Zea mays subsp. parviglumis; Zea perennis; chromosomes; corn; data analysis; evolution; genome; hybrids; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The present work compares the molecular affinities, revealed by GISH, with the analysis of meiotic pairing in intra- and interspecific hybrids between species of Zea obtained in previous works. The joint analysis of these data provided evidence about the evolutionary relationships among the species from the paleopolyploid genus Zea (maize and teosintes). GISH and meiotic pairing of intraspecific h ...
- Chen, Yuzhu; Cao, Jun
- Plant molecular biology reporter 2015 v.33 no.5 pp. 1245-1258
- Zea mays subsp. mays, etc ; transcription factors; rice; Arabidopsis; chromosomes; morphogenesis; DNA; meristems; phylogeny; corn; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; gene expression; signal transduction; endosperm; stress response; abiotic stress; introns; promoter regions; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Deoxyribonucleic acid binding with one finger (Dof) family, a kind of plant-specific transcription factor family, is involved in a variety of biological processes including signal transduction, morphogenesis, and environmental stress responses. In the present study, 46 putative Dof genes were identified from maize (Zea mays subsp. mays). The predicted ZmDof genes were non-randomly distributed with ...