Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: hyeok?
- Lee, Si Hyeock, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2015 v.18 no.3 pp. 447-451
- Metcalfa; crops; cytochrome-c oxidase; forest trees; genes; genetic techniques and protocols; genetic variation; haplotypes; invasive species; mitochondria; mitochondrial DNA; sap; type collections; variance; Europe; Korean Peninsula; North America
- ... The invasive alien species, Metcalfa pruinosa (Say), has been spreading in Korea since it was first recorded at Gimhae in Gyeongnam province in 2005. This species has caused damage to major forest trees and several agricultural crops both by direct plant sap feeding and by indirectly vectoring sooty mold disease. This study aimed to estimate genetic divergence based on mitochondrial DNA variation ...
- Lee, Si Hyeock, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2015 v.18 no.4 pp. 825-829
- Botrytis cinerea; Candida albicans; Escherichia coli; Staphylococcus aureus; Vespa crabro; amino acid sequences; anti-infective properties; antineoplastic activity; cytotoxicity; hemolysis; peptides; prediction; venoms; Korean Peninsula
- ... Vespa crabro and V. analis are social hornet species commonly found in Asia, including Korea. Mastoparan is one of the major venom peptides of these two hornets but its amino acid sequence defers substantially. To examine the differences in the potential toxicity and bioactivity of mastoparans between these two social hornets, differential toxicological and pharmacological activities of synthesize ...