Jump to Main Content
- Iefanova, Anastasiia, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2015 v.119 no.46 pp. 25747-25753
- X-ray diffraction; annealing; atomic force microscopy; chlorides; crystal structure; crystals; lead; photovoltaic cells; temperature; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... Thermal annealing and precursor composition play critical roles in crystallinity control and morphology formation of perovskite thin films for achieving higher photovoltaic performance. In this study we have systematically studied the role of annealing temperature on the crystallinity of perovskite (CHNH₃PbI₃) thin films cast from single (without PbCl₂) and mixed (with PbCl₂) halide precursors. Hi ...
- Iefanova, Anastasiia, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.48 pp. 26445-26454
- X-ray diffraction; annealing; electron transfer; electrons; microscopy; photovoltaic cells; temperature; titanium dioxide
- ... We report effects of an interface between TiO₂–perovskite and grain–grain boundaries of perovskite films prepared by single step and sequential deposited technique using different annealing times at optimum temperature. Nanoscale kelvin probe force microscopy (KPFM) measurement shows that charge transport in a perovskite solar cell critically depends upon the annealing conditions. The KPFM results ...