Jump to Main Content
- Dziurka, Michał, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta biologica Cracoviensia 2015 v.57 no.1 pp. 62-69
- Pelargonium hortorum; abscisic acid; cytokinins; ethylene; ethylene production; leaves; morphogenesis; shoots; silver nitrate; sucrose
- ... The aim of the study was to determine the effect of exogenous sucrose and cytokinin on ethylene production and responsiveness in relation to the shoot formation of Pelargonium × hortorum ‘Bergpalais’ in vitro. Increasing the concentration of sucrose from 15 to 40 g L⁻¹ in medium containing meta-topolin (mT) resulted in a two-fold decrease in the number of shoots and leaves as well as a reduction i ...
- Dziurka, Michał, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2015 v.34 no.1 pp. 47-62
- Triticosecale; abscisic acid; acid treatment; anthers; cis-trans isomers; cold treatment; culture media; cytokinins; embryogenesis; genotype; homeostasis; indole acetic acid; indole butyric acid; kinetin; tillers; triticale; zeatin
- ... KEY MESSAGE : Effective microspore embryogenesis in triticale is determined by a specific hormonal homeostasis: low value of IAA/cytokinins, IAA/ABA and cytokinins/ABA ratios as well as proper endogenous/exogenous auxin balance, which favours androgenic structure formation and green plant regeneration ability. The concentration of plant growth regulators (PGRs): auxins (Auxs), cytokinins (CKs) and ...
- PubMed Central: