Jump to Main Content
- Tao, Y.B.; Lin, C.H.; He, Y.L.
- Energy conversion and management 2015 v.97 pp. 103-110
- specific heat, etc ; additives; carbon nanotubes; enthalpy; graphene; melting; melting point; microstructure; salts; scanning electron microscopes; surface area; temperature; thermal conductivity; thermal energy; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... To enhance the performance of high temperature salt phase change material, four kinds of carbon nanomaterials with different microstructures were mixed into binary carbonate eutectic salts to prepare carbonate salt/nanomaterial composite phase change material. The microstructures of the nanomaterial and composite phase change material were characterized by scanning electron microscope. The thermal ...
- Tian, Heqing; Wang, Weilong; Ding, Jing; Wei, Xiaolan; Song, Ming; Yang, Jianping
- Applied energy 2015 v.148 pp. 87-92
- specific heat, etc ; additives; chlorides; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; graphene; heat; melting; melting point; power plants; temperature; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Ternary eutectic chloride (NaCl–CaCl2–MgCl2)/expanded graphite (EG) composites were prepared for thermal energy storage applications at a solar thermal power plant. Heat capacity and latent heat thermal energy storage (LHTES) characteristics of the composites including the melting temperature and latent heat capacity were investigated using a differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) technique, and ...