Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Wenjun; Ma, Xiaobin; Zou, Mingming; Jiang, Peng; Hu, Weixin; Li, Jiao; Zhi, Zijian; Chen, Jianle; Li, Shan; Ding, Tian; Ye, Xingqian; Liu, Donghong
- Journal of food science 2015 v.80 no.10 pp. C2117
- cherry tomatoes, etc ; Solanum lycopersicum var. lycopersicum; adverse effects; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; ascorbic acid; enzyme activity; ethylene production; firmness; flavonoids; flavor; fruit quality; fruits; irradiation; nutritive value; phenolic compounds; respiratory rate; ripening; spoilage microorganisms; storage quality; ultrasonics; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Mature‐green cherry tomato fruits (Lycopersicon esculentum cv. Jinyu) were exposed to different power densities of ultrasound (66.64, 106.19, and 145.74 W/L) at 25 °C to study ultrasound non‐thermal effects on the storage properties. Among the three levels of ultrasound irradiation, 106.19 W/L ultrasound was effective in reducing the spoilage microorganisms, delaying postharvest ripening through i ...
- Ahmed, Mohamed Bedair M.; Rajapaksha, Anushka Upamali; Lim, Jung Eun; Vu, Ngoc Thang; Kim, ll Seop; Kang, Ho Min; Lee, Sang Soo; Ok, Yong Sik
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.2 pp. 398-405
- cherry tomatoes, etc ; Cucumis sativus; Lactuca sativa; Solanum lycopersicum; acceptable daily intake; adverse effects; animals; chlortetracycline; cucumbers; environmental health; excretion; greenhouses; human health; leaves; lettuce; oxytetracycline; risk; roots; sand; seedlings; sulfadimethoxine; sulfamethoxazole; tetracycline; upland soils; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Veterinary antibiotics can be released to environment by the animalsâ excretions, which thereby poses human health and ecological risks. Six antibiotics (tetracycline, oxytetracycline, chlortetracycline, sulfamethazine, sulfamethoxazole, and sulfadimethoxine) at three concentrations (5, 10, and 20 mg kgâ1 soil) were employed in pots filled with a loamy sand upland soil. Three types of vegetabl ...