Jump to Main Content
- Xiaodi Hao; Ranbin Liu; Xin Huang
- Water research 2015 v.87 pp. 424-431
- anaerobic digestion; buildings; carbon; chemical oxygen demand; electricity; energy balance; heat pumps; models; sludge; solar collectors; tanks; wastewater; wastewater treatment; water pollution; China
- ... Carbon neutrality is starting to become a hot topic for wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) all over the world, and carbon neutral operations have emerged in some WWTPs. Although China is still struggling to control its water pollution, carbon neutrality will definitely become a top priority for WWTPs in the near future. In this review, the potential for operating carbon neutral WWTPs in China is ...
- Junpeng Rui; Jiabao Li; Shiheng Zhang; Xuefeng Yan; Yuanpeng Wang; Xiangzhen Li
- Biotechnology for biofuels 2015 v.8 no.1 pp. 158
- Spirochaetes; Syntrophomonas; ribosomal RNA; biogas; genes; rural areas; ammonium nitrogen; Bacteroidales; fermentation; phosphates; Actinobacteria; harvesting; sequence analysis; energy; developing countries; chemical oxygen demand; methanogens; methane production; Clostridium; Chloroflexi; environmental factors; pH; anaerobic digestion; Synergistetes; China
- ... BACKGROUND: Household biogas digesters are widely used to harvest energy in rural areas of developing countries. Understanding core prokaryotic communities, their co-occurrence patterns, and their relationships to environmental factors is important to manage these small-scale anaerobic digestion systems effectively. In this study, 43 household biogas digesters were collected across eight provinces ...
- PubMed Central: