Jump to Main Content
- Lu, Qian, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2015 v.216 pp. 111-120
- animal models; composite polymers; drug delivery systems; drugs; endocytosis; engineering; folate receptors; folic acid; hydrophobicity; in vitro studies; melanoma; metalloproteinases; mixing; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; particle size
- ... To achieve a drug delivery system combining the programmable long circulation and targeting ability, surface engineering nanoparticles (NPs), having a sandwich structure consisting of a long circulating outmost layer, a targeting middle layer and a hydrophobic innermost core were constructed by mixing a matrix metalloproteinase MMP2 and MMP9-sensitive copolymers (mPEG-Pep-PCL) and folate receptor ...
- LU, Qian, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2015 v.13 no.7 pp. 529-534
- Oriental traditional medicine; animal models; blood glucose; carboxymethylcellulose; fibronectins; fibrosis; glucose; glycemic effect; hyperglycemia; immunohistochemistry; insulin; insulin resistance; islets of Langerhans; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; rats
- ... The Goto-Kakizaki (GK) rat is a spontaneous type 2 diabetic animal model, which is characterized by a progressive loss of beta islet cells with fibrosis. In the present study, the hypoglycemic effect of asiatic acid (AA) in GK rats was examined. GK rats receiving AA at a daily dose of 25 mg·kg⁻¹ for four weeks showed a significant reduction in blood glucose levels. Age-matched normal Wistar rats w ...