Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation 2015 v.103 pp. 38-50
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; alcohols; animal manures; bacteria; biodegradability; biogas; cluster analysis; composting; composts; condensation reactions; dissolved organic matter; factor analysis; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; fractionation; humification; lignin; molecular weight; polysaccharides
- ... The composition of composting substrate significantly influences the composting process. To evaluate the effect of biogas residue content of initial composting mixture on the composting efficiency, co-composting processes of biogas residues and livestock manure (BRLM) were performed in terms of weight fractions of biogas residues (T1: 30%, T2: 40%, T3: 50% and T4: 60%). The dissolved organic matte ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2015 v.180 pp. 192-199
- Phragmites australis; acetic acid; acidification; anaerobic digestion; bentonite; biogas; butyric acid; carbon nitrogen ratio; diatomaceous earth; equations; feces; kitchen waste; methane; methane production; nitrogen; pH; propionic acid; zeolites
- ... Anaerobic co-digestion (A co-D) performance of Phragmites australis, feces and kitchen waste with addition of clinoptilolite (one main kind of zeolite) was investigated to evaluate the improvement of biogas/methane production and internal mechanism of nitrogen and organics control. A better biogas/methane production was observed by 10% clinoptilolite (v/v) than bentonite and diatomite, with the sh ...