Jump to Main Content
- McNaughton, Sarah A, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Public health nutrition 2015 v.18 no.18 pp. 3326-3336
- Australians; adolescence; adolescents; breakfast; dairy consumption; dairy products; dietary recommendations; dinner; eating habits; environmental factors; food consumption; longitudinal studies; models; purchasing; secondary education; social factors; socioeconomics; surveys; vending machines
- ... Sufficient dairy food consumption during adolescence is necessary for preventing disease. While socio-economically disadvantaged adolescents tend to consume few dairy foods, some eat quantities more in line with dietary recommendations despite socio-economic challenges. Socio-economic variations in factors supportive of adolescents’ frequent dairy consumption remain unexplored. The present study a ...
- McNaughton, Sarah A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Nutrition research reviews 2015 v.28 no.1 pp. 1-21
- adults; breakfast; databases; eating habits; food intake; nutrient intake; nutrients; nutrition research; nutritional adequacy; snacks
- ... Traditionally, nutrition research has focused on individual nutrients, and more recently dietary patterns. However, there has been relatively little focus on dietary intake at the level of a ‘meal’. The purpose of the present paper was to review the literature on adults' meal patterns, including how meal patterns have previously been defined and their associations with nutrient intakes and diet qu ...