Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xiaowen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biosystems engineering 2015 v.133 pp. 81-94
- canopy; developmental stages; ecosystems; heat; leaf area index; leaves; models; photosynthetically active radiation; radiative transfer; remote sensing; wheat
- ... The Fraction of Absorbed Photosynthetically Active Radiation (FPAR) has been identified as one of the key parameters in calculating ecosystem productivity. The objective of this paper is to model the vertical profile of FPAR in the canopy using a radiative transfer model, the Modified Simultaneous Heat and Water (MSHAW) radiation model. Model analysis indicated that the vertical distribution of th ...
- Li, Xiaowen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2015 v.36 no.19-20 pp. 5239-5256
- canopy; chlorophyll; correlation; fluorescence; leaf area index; leaves; models; reflectance; remote sensing; temperature; vegetation
- ... This article presents a methodology to quantitatively extract the solar-induced fluorescence (SIF) using the canopy reflectance index. The sensitivity analysis was conducted with a spectral vegetation Fluorescence Model (FluorMOD), and the results demonstrate that Sun zenith angle (θ), fluorescence quantum efficiency (Fi), leaf inclination distribution function (LIDF), leaf temperature (T), leaf a ...